Hey, it’s my birthday 🙂 The big 2-7. It’s all downhill from here, right?
1. 5 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)
* My contacts/glasses… for without them I would be blind.
* Caffeine… for without it I would be asleep.
* Cell phone… for without it I would be lost (in many ways).
* My car… for without it I would go stir crazy being shut in the house ALL DAY LONG. I just have to get out every day.
* My brush… for without it my hair would be a disaster, and we can’t have that.
2. All time favorite book? Why?
As cheesy as it sounds, my current “all time favorite” (because really, who has a favorite for ALL TIME) is “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin. I would consider it life changing. And I definitely recommend it.
3. Something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Help my baby learn how to walk 🙂 I’m a mommy, what can I say?
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
When I was 25. I quit my full time career to pursue my dream (full time dance teacher), moved back in to my parent’s house with my fiance (hey, free rent!), married the love of my life, and found out that I was pregnant. It was probably the most fun, memorable, life-altering, crazy year that I have had to date. Actually I’m a little surprised that I survived without suffering some sort of mental break down. Little did I know what was in store for 26…
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
My immediate response was to say that I am an introvert and to not take my shyness as being stuck up. But honestly, within the past few years I feel as though my introvert-ness has somewhat converted into extrovert-ness. Not totally, but somewhat. So I guess I want people to know that if I’m being quiet, don’t think I’m being rude, it’s my need for quiet and “inner-introvert” coming out. And if I’m being obnoxiously loud, it’s just my “inner-extrovert”.