This started out as a list of pet peeves, and then I realized that everything that annoyed me had to do with other people. Turns out I just really don’t like other people 😉
1. Bad drivers. Overly aggressive and overly defensive.
2. People who use the phrase “FML…” Really? Your life is that bad?
3. Loud eaters. And somehow my husband manages to be a loud eater with his mouth closed. Imagine that.
4. Slow walkers who are oblivious to someone trying to get around them. I find that in most cases, retirees are to blame.
5. People who are consistently late. Why yes, your time IS so much more important than mine.
6. People who use the words “amazeballs” or “totes”. No explanation needed.
7. When people compare having a pet to having a child. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
8. People who still write checks at stores. Welcome to 2013, how in the heck have you survived?
9. Couples who refer to each other as “baby” or “babe”. Just gives me the creeps.
* This post is a part of my 31 Days of Bare Your Soul blogging series. I was inspired by the prompt: What are your biggest pet peeves?